In an industrial setting safety is the number one priority. Quickly notifying workers of an emergency situation is a must. Our wireless mass notification system is designed to control and activate visual, audible and alphanumeric wireless devices such as strobe lights, public address speakers, sirens, intercom wall stations, voice pagers, pagers and LED displays. In addition, the system can provide a wireless time reference signal required to synchronize wireless analog and digital clocks. This keeps your whole facility running on the same schedule.
About The System
The system has the ability to support 10,000 wireless devices for individual and group access. The system also includes two RS-232 serial ports, allowing integration with third party building PA and fire alarm interfaces. In addition, it provides you with up to 1,000 programmable alphanumeric messages for quick messaging. It can also support user-recorded alerts using the provided desktop microphone to access wireless speakers, telephone subscribers and voice pagers.
How It Works
Wireless alerts can be initiated by the user from the system networked PC utilizing the client software or the optional password-protected telephone interface. Automated alerts can be initiated by serial communication protocols, the integrated preprogrammed event schedule, receiving of incoming email messages, activation of the optional dry contact closure alarm point module or activation of the optional wireless push button transmitter interface. The diagram below illustrates this.
- Wireless Public Address Messaging
- Instant Audible and Silent Visual Alerts
- Facility-Wide Wireless Time Synchronization
- Automatic Day Light Savings Time Adjustment
- Alphanumeric Messaging to Pagers, Wireless LED Displays, E-mail Subscribers and Network Users
- Monitors Up to 1,000 Dry Contact Alarm Points for Automated Messaging
- Wireless Scheduled Bell or Tone Activation
- Monitors Wireless Push Buttons and Sensors for Instant Personnel Notification
- Two-Way Wireless Intercom Communications
- Improves Response Time During Emergencies
- Requires Minimal Training with Easy Installation
- Improves Staff Efficiency and Communication