Let us help you keep an eye on your Indiana industrial facility. We offer a broad range of surveillance solutions that can reduce your headaches as the person responsible for security and safety. Our solutions can supplement or reduce your existing guard service, saving you time and money. Whether you're looking for a simple observation system or a specialty camera to watch a machine in temperatures over 1,000 degrees ASI has a surveillance solution for you.
Custom Surveillance Solutions
Advances in digital technology have made video surveillance more flexible and easy to use than ever. Surveillance systems are infinitely customizable, allowing ASI to create a surveillance security system that conforms exactly to your needs. Each system is designed to provide immediate solutions and is fully expandable to meet future security requirements.
What You Can Expect
- Custom designed surveillance solutions to fit your needs and budget.
- Easy to use system and training.
- Greater control over loss in your facility.
- Discouragement of workplace violence, accidents, and low productivity.
- Reliable state of the art equipment.
- Integration with your security system, access control system, and gating.
What We Offer
- Closed Circuit Television Cameras
- IP Cameras
- PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) Cameras that can be controlled manually or set up on schedules.
- Specialty Cameras - weatherproof, vandal proof, infrared, verifocal, high-heat cameras made specifically for industrial applications.
Digital Video Recorders
- Your system designer will select a DVR that has the right amount of storage, camera inputs, and features to suit your needs.
- Full line of monitor types, resolutions, and formats available including LCD and flat panel monitors.
- View your facility from anywhere with our web-based browser software.
Premium Video Surveillance Solutions
- Your IT infrastructure can deliver video to authorized users on your network.
- IP Cameras
- Networked Video Recorders (NVR)
- Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- Video Verification, Remote Storage, Camera With a Purpose
- Let ASI watch your business when you're not there. Our 24 hour monitoring station will notify you and authorities of an emergency.
- Reduce false alarms by integrating your cameras with your security system. When we receive an alarm we will use our remote view technology to verify that there is an emergency before we notify the authorities. This can save you time and help reduce false alarm fines.
- Store your video off-site in the cloud, and eliminate the need for DVR's and NVR's.
Learn more about our premium video surveillance solutions here