Given the choice, most seniors and persons with medical conditions or physical challenges would prefer to live in their own home. That's not always possible, but for many, this dream can become a reality with the addition of
an easy-to-use ASI personal emergency medical alert solution.
Our system will automatically place a call for help whenever you need assistance. Family, neighbors, and medical personnel whom you predesignate are notified immediately, so they can respond.
Call for help with the push of a button.
An ASI personal medical alert system couldn't be any easier to use. In four easy steps, you can get the help you need.
1. Just Press the Button
The console, designed for tabletop use and for bedside placement, features a large EMERGENCY button. Press either the wearable transmitter button (wrist, necklace, or belt clip) or the console button to receive assistance.
2. Get Immediate Contact
The console immediately receives your signal and automatically places a call to our Emergency Monitoring Center.
3. Say What You Need
A trained professional at the emergency Monitoring Center talks directly to you to assess the help you need and will stay on the line until assistance arrives.
4. Get the Help You Specify
Depending on your situation, the Emergency Monitoring Center professional will call the designated person you specify, whether a family member, friend, or neighbor, or emergency personnel.
The ASI personal medical alert system is the most advanced on the market. By offering a variety of additional equipment and services, we can offer a custom solution.
- Program up to eight separate scheduled reminder messages - for help with medication, doctor's appointments, and more.
- Authorized friends and family members can talk to you on speakerphone, even if you can't get to the phone or pendant.
- Personal transmitters are water-resistant for use in the shower.
- ASI medical alert systems can be set up on schedules. By adding motion detectors or door contacts, the monitoring station can notify family if part of your routine is broken.
- Monitored smoke and carbon monoxide detectors can be connected, notifying authorities of fire or high levels of carbon monoxide so you can get the help you need even if you can't get to your pendant.
ASI is a family owned business right here in Indiana. Our personal medical alert system is fully customizable to your needs and lifestyle. We will design a system based on your personal needs instead of an out-of-the-box system. Contact us today to find out the difference a dedicated local team can make.